Las Vegas based artist Max Eberle has had solo shows from The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. to the night clubs of Hollywood, California, where he was commissioned to create four giant black light paintings for the Vanguard nightclub in his trademark pointillist style. With a unique blend of emotion, meaning, beauty and impact, Eberle’s work is gaining in popularity among art fans, critics, and collectors.
Eberle has also enjoyed a successful career as a professional pool player having won 3 National Titles, the 2013 World 10-foot table 14.1 Championships, and 2 bronze medals in the prestigious World 14.1 Tournament in New York City. He still plays and coaches pool privately and via one of his websites propoolacademy.com. His crystal pool ball art series is in the works.
- July 2015 – Current Solo Show, KRUNG SIAM Thai Restaurant & Bar, Las Vegas, NV
- December 2014 – Geisha House Steak & Sushi Restaurant, Las Vegas, NV
- April/May 2014 – Naturally Organic, Las Vegas, NV (Summerlin at Buffalo & Charleston)
- June/July 2012 – The Arts Factory during First Friday, Downtown Las Vegas, NV
- May/October 2008 – Completed 4 major commissioned paintings for Vanguard, Los Angeles, CA
- May 2006 – Solo Show at UCLA
- October 2005 – The Vanguard Nightclub, Hollywood, CA.
- September 2004 – Cinespace, Hollywood, CA.
- Fall 2003 – Hollywood, CA., Hollywood Billiards
- October 2002 – West Hollywood, CA., Cyrano
- March 2002 – Washington, D.C., Capital City Classic Pro Pool Tournament
- July 2001 – Washington, D.C., Affinity Lab in Adams Morgan
- February 2001 – Washington, D.C., Window of Olsson’s Book Store downtown
- January 2001 – Washington, D.C., Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- May 2000 – Arlington, V.A., Khoja Gallery